For better readability in this section, Web Adviser Limited is referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our”, and the customer engaging Web Adviser Limited is referred to as “you” or “your”, “customer” or “customers”.
Services Provided by Us:
- We will create a demo (prototype) website for your business or organization, free of charge or obligation, and will share it with you privately via a temporary website address. Should you choose to accept the demo website you will have 21 days in which to make payment. After 21 days the offer will expire and the demo website will be taken offline.
- When payment is received we will complete the website build and content loading, and migrate it to a domain name owned by you in order to go live. We will endeavour to complete this process within 10 working days.
- We make use of “stock” images to build your demo website. Unless they are purchased, stock images have an “iStock” watermark embedded on them. Our packages includes 1 stock image but should you require additional images they will be charged for separately.
- We will host your live website free of charge on our shared hosting infrastructure. Shared hosting means each hosting server is shared by two or more customers and is not dedicated to any one website or customer.
- We will maintain regular backups of your website in the event a recovery is required. While our backup archive is comprehensive we do not store backups indefinitely and for this reason it is important that you inform us as soon as you identify an issue with your website in order to increase the chance of making a most-recent recovery.
- Our shared hosting infrastructure is geared towards small businesses only. Should your website traffic volume exceed 5GB a month or otherwise negatively impact the performance of other customers’ websites, we reserve the right to charge you a monthly fee to continue hosting with us and may ultimately require that you migrate to another hosting provider.
- You are free to migrate your live website to another hosting provider at any time free of charge. We will facilitate migration upon written request from you.
- Once your website is live we will provide you with 1 hour free WordPress training in order for you to confidently manage your own content. Additional training will be charged at $55 per hour should you require it.
Domain Name and Email Hosting:
- You need to own a domain name for your website before it can be made live. If you don’t already own one we can purchase it on your behalf from an accredited 3rd party domain name registrar, however this purchase is not included in our packages and will be charged for separately on an annual basis.
- We strongly recommend using domain-specific email addresses for your business such as email@example.com rather than free webmail addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org. To create domain-specific addresses you need access to an email hosting service which is typically an optional extra when purchasing your domain name. If you don’t already have an email hosting service for your domain or not sure how to go about it, we can purchase and configure it for you, either from your existing domain registrar or from another accredited service provider such as Google. Purchasing an email hosting service is not included in our packages and will be charged for separately on an annual basis.
Post Go-Live Support and Maintenance:
- Once your website is live you are free to change content yourself, but If you would prefer us to make the content changes for you, you are entitled to 1 hour free support per month after which additional support time will be charged at $55 per hour.
- We endeavour to keep our customers’ websites modern and relevant and, to this end, will review websites hosted by us every 2 to 3 years and recommend renewal; Websites built on older versions of the WordPress platform may require upgrading in order to maintain compatibility, while others may use outdated themes no longer supported by vendors. Should we recommend your website for renewal, you are not obliged to accept the offer, however we reserve the right to decline further support for incompatible websites or those with outdated themes.
- Your privacy is very important to us. We will never share your private information with any company or individual, or any other entities, unless required to do so by law.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with our products or services we will refund you in full. Refund requests must be submitted within 30 days of the date payment was received.
Acceptable Use Policy:
- You agree to comply with all laws applicable. You also agree to refrain from using abusive, offensive or otherwise objectionable content on your site.
Termination of Hosting:
- We reserve the right to immediately terminate hosting of your website should any of the above terms be beached, or for any other unlawful cause or objection deemed severe.